Most people have in the past complained of not being able to restore their contacts immediately they stop using their android phones and migrate to an iPhone.
It has been unfortunate and I know this because I have been in that position.
When I first got my Iphone, I was caught between the trauma of either loosing all my contacts or giving up my iPhone.
I was forced to use long hours on research on how to move my phone contacts which where found on my android phone onto my new iPhone.
Fortunately for you reading this article, you wouldn’t need to go through that same stress and struggle I went through.
In this article I would teach you how to (sync your google account to your iPhone) and also (how to move your contacts from your android to your iPhone)
HOW TO MOVE YOUR CONTACT FROM YOUR ANDROID TO YOUR IPHONE.
- Go to import contacts on your android phone.
- Save contact on your vCard, select that option.
- Go to your file manager to see if your contacts have been saved on your vCard .
- Go to your mail
- Send vCard as a mail to your account on your iPhone. NOTE. Make sure the email account on your android is not the same as the one on your iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone email and save the vCard contacts. You are done..
HOW TO SYNC YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO YOUR IPHONE.
1 Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings app.
2 Tap Accounts & Passwords Add Account Google.
3 Enter your email and password.
4 Tap Next.
5 Switch “Contacts” on.
6 At the top, tap Save.
To start syncing, open your iPhone or iPad’s Contacts app.
Leave a thumbs up if you are satisfied with the information.
Leave a comment below if you have any question on tech or or any question on any relevant topic.